July 7, 2016

June Favorites

Hello!
Today I wanted to share with you my June favorites!
All these items are kinda all over the place, but they are beauty related.




essie: Wrap Me Up & Fashion Playground
Love these 2 nail polishes. Perfect shades for summer when you have a tan.

Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder
I've been using this powder for a while now, but in summer it is especially perfect. Since, it controls my oily skin, which gets the worst in summer.

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm with SPF 15
My lips get very dry in summer, even worse than in winter. This one makes my lips super moist and since it has SPF 15 it has just needed protection from the sun.

Trader Joe's Aloe Vera Gel
This one if for after sun, and it works amazing for burns! But, I also use it as everyday lotion. It's very light weight, keeps tan for a while and very moisturizing. 

Trade Joe's Organic Coconut Oil
I know I know, everyone already knows all the good benefits of coconut oil. But this month I ran out of my eye makeup remover and decided to give coconut oil a try. It worked amazing! I didn't need to use a cotton swab or anything, just dip my fingers in oil and apply on my eyes. Honestly, it removes make-up better than any of makeup removers I've used. It removes completely ALL the makeup and is also good for my eyelashes.


Well I hope you liked my favorites and I'll see you in a next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment