September 15, 2015

Favorite Autumn Nail Colors

So, I've been "under the weather" and inspired for all these fall colors. 
It got a little cooler in my area and I'm finally feeling like fall is here, and you know what that means! YES! Dark nails! I've always been a fan of dark nail polishes and decided to share with you guy some of my favorites for autumn.






1. Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer - Insatiable (2 coats)
This one is a perfect transition color, when it still feels like summer but you already feel that fall breeze coming in. 

2. OPI Nail Polish from 2014 Holiday Gwen Stefani Nail Effects - So Elegant (One Coat)
This one is perfect to top off any color, I love the small black spots and large dark silver spots. This nail polish would be perfect for around Halloween time.

3.  MAC Nail Lacquer - Screaming Bright (2 Coats)
I really like this one because it's not complete gold, it's in between gold and silver. So, it's not too flashy lol

4. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color - Dig Fig (2 coats)
This one is a perfect red color for fall, since it's a deep red and doesn't have any pink or orange undertone.

5. SPARITUAL LAUGH Nail Lacquer - Hugs (One coat)
And best for last, def my favorite out of all of these is deep purple, to the point that it's almost black. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do love it too! It's such a beautiful color and actually looks good on any skin tone

      Delete