September 6, 2015

Make-up Look and New Hair Color

Hello Everyone! First, I want to start off by apologizing for not making any posts in so long. I will try and change that and be more consistent.
Today I'm going to show you which make-up I wore to my nephews 3rd birthday party. It's more of a simple look but not too casual. 
Also I colored my hair, now I'm a true brunette hehe I'm not sure what the color is called but my hairstylist explained it as black currant. And I call it red-violet.



Well lets get to make-up. 
Eyes:
I wanted a light shadow look so, on the lid I used WetNWild Cream Shadow Pencil in Pixie as the base. (The color is very glittery so I had to tone it down with the next shadow)
Than for the rest of the eye shows I used Smashbox WonderVision Cosmic Palette
All over the lid I applied Sandstone Shadow (matte nude).
Than lightly  blend in Silver (shimmery beige) shadow, just on the lid, and blend in Luster (medium brown) in to the crease.
Than drawing very close to the upper lash line I used MAC Eye Liner in Smolder. And to soften the black liner top it with Smoke (dark brown) shadow from the palette.
On my lower lash line I used the same Smoke eye shadow, and smudged it into the lash line.
For lashes I used MAC False Lashes Mascara.


Face:
 Clinique Stay-Matte Foundation, DermaBlend Cover Cream as a Concealer, American Beauty Perfect Mineral Powder, Physicians Formula Bronze Booster, and Elf Blush in Tickled Pink

Lips:
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Plum Rose and Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Raspberry Pop

Well, Thanks for reading and see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment