September 11, 2015

H&M Haul

This haul is really nothing special, just some things I bought on sale for autumn. 
It's still hot where I live but I am hoping to wear these things soon.

Just a classic white button-up shirt, to wear under some sweaters and with skirts:


I love the way this sweater feels, very light and flowy and the splits on sides look very nice:


The  shoes are a bit big on me, but I think with a pair of thick tights they will fit just fine. Gotta admit the quality of shoes from H&M are not the best. Probably the last pair I buy from there:



This is obviously not for fall but found this bikini top in clearance, but they didn't have matching bottoms. I still decided to buy it since I already own black bottoms:

Well thanks for reading and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment