September 7, 2015

Just a little about my Fitness Routine

Today I wanted to share with you my fitness routine. 
I work out by Kayla Itsines, Bikini Body Training Guide. Its basically a workout routine for 12 weeks. You're supposed to do 3 days strength workout and 2 days cardio. I usually skip cardio (since I don't wont to lose any weight), and just go for doing toning exercises 3 days a week, 30 mins a day. There is 2 stages of 12 weeks each to the program, I already finished first program so I'm on Bikibi Body Guide 2.
Since the program is copy righted and all and I cant share exactly which workouts are involved I will try and describe simply how my workout looks on Mondays.

Mondays are leg day:
15 broad jumps
30 weighted step-up 
50 jump rope skips
30 lunges
15 weighted close squats
15 jump squats
30 walking lunges
100 jump rope skips
Do all this with as little breaks as possible and repeat the whole cycle one more time

Well there you go, that's what I do every Monday. On Wednesday is usually an arm day and on Friday is abs.

If you need any help understanding what any of the workout terms mean, just copy the name and google it =)

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great day/night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment