September 30, 2015

New make-up buys

I've bought a few make-up items and wanted to share. 

Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting Primer

I really like this primer it really covers the pores and makes your skin look smooth. It dried really fast so you need to apply quickly. Plus, it's dark spot correcting. Although I don't have any dark spots, I hope it will help me get rid of my acne "dark spots". I just started using it so, not sure if that feature works yet lol




Estee Lauder Pure Color Cheek Rush in #1 Hot Fuse

I haven't tried this product yet, but what I can say from the first impression is that it's very pigmented. Like, VERY pigmented. A little goes a long way and you need to work very fast to apply it, since it does stain the skin. I applied on my hand and it actually stayed there even after washing my hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment